Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ironic...and sad...

This past weekend I was helping shoot a short film for the National Film Challenge here in Jacksonville.  I got to the site of shooting a little early.  The site was near an area of town with warehouses and dilapidated buildings - no where near to where I live.  Anyway, a buddy of mine was walking under this underpass thing and found my card laying on the ground.  Apparently, someone stole another person's purse/wallet and threw all their cards and other valueless items on the ground ...and ironically my card was a part of the mess...it's kind of sad, b/c I probably handed my card to this person...I hope my cards aren't objects of misfortune...and I hope this person didn't have anything too valuable in their purse/wallet.



No comments:

Post a Comment