Saturday, February 21, 2009

Awesome shoot today - Jean, Katherine, & Morning!

If you're one of my facebook or twitter friends, you may have noticed I got up incredibly early to do a shoot.  This morning I got up early in the morn to meet with Jean, Katherine, and Morning...we met @ Hannah Park!

I got to Hannah Park early, because I have never shot there...so I wanted to scout the area out...these guys told me I couldn't shoot here....


So we shot here...Jean and Katherine are super awesome...and their dog, Morning is super lucky to have them as his caregivers!  Jean and Katherine are sisters...Jean graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Microbiology...and Katherine will be finishing up at U of F in a couple of months...she'll have her degree within the pharmaceutical field!


Jean contacted me to do a shoot with her sister (Jean is in the foreground...Katherine is behind her)...

...and she brought her dog as well...which was totally cool...I invite pets to shoots...

Unfortunately, Morning is sick...he was diagnosed with cancer last year...he's gone through chemo...but can no longer receive chemo therapy....so we really wanted to capture Jean and Katherine with their Morning...they have had Morning since he was 3 months old...he's now 9 years old!

Thanks Jean and Katherine for the awesome experience...oh, and thanks Morning...your the best!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shots...and the new picture up top of you ;)

    ReplyDelete