Sunday, February 15, 2009

Out with the old...In with the new.

I have a hard time parting with jeans, shirts, and shoes...it's true.  As a matter of fact, just a couple of months ago, I threw away my old Shell Top Adidas from my sophomore year in high school! They had the phat shoe laces and all...

Well, today I had to buy new gym shoes...yesterday was the final blow for my gray New Balance. After shooting several hours in the rain, I couldn't justify wearing those shoes again.  It wasn't easy parting with these shoes...I've had them for over 3 years.  I was wearing them when my daughter was born over 3 years ago...and I was wearing them when my son was born 2 months ago...those shoes have gone through a lot...literally.  Well, now they are demoted to lawn care and house work duties...

Here's the old...and the new... 

I'm a New Balance...?

No comments:

Post a Comment