Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Freewise Foto-Tourism?

I'll be heading to Chicago during the first or second week of August. I was thinking of offering a Foto-Tourism trip up there. I'll be the guide...take you around the city to see the sites...take you to some super awesome places to photograph...do some long exposure at night...on top of the Sears Tower...get immersed in the Chicago culture...check out the Art Institute...China Town, etc... I also have a band shoot scheduled...and perhaps more. We also get to enjoy the night life...hang-out at some really cool places. Basically, this is an opportunity to scope out the Real Chicago...and see things you probably wouldn't see if you went by yourself.

If there is any interest out there, let me know. Hit me up at ezra@freewisefoto.com or 904-338-3901.

*Note: This is not a consult...just a fun trip...but if you'd like to learn more about exposure, I can handle that.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone is even considering going- do it, go with Ezra! You will definitely have an experience of a lifetime and see a side of Chicago that you would miss otherwise!

    ReplyDelete