Friday, June 12, 2009

My daughter, Curious George, Gary Fong, & Sto-fen meet!

I was renting a car online...making phone calls, scheduling appointments...all the while, my daughter is playing with her Curious George...and my camera bag is open.  I walk away to talk to my wife....my daughter continues playing in the room I left...after a few minutes, I call on her - to check on her.  She comes running in with Curious George in hand...and some extras...check it out!
These are diffusers for my flash...camera flash...

Purpose:
Gary Fong lid - hat to protect his head in case he falls...and to keep his head clean.
Sto-Fen - nose & mouth cover to prevent him from sweating?...as my daughter explained.
Gary Fong diffusers - special shoes for basketball...so he doesn't fall down...

No comments:

Post a Comment