Thursday, July 23, 2009

I return the favor...

Hey everyone...originally this post was supposed to be a video blog...and the video is complete...but I just didn't like it...perhaps it's the lens distortion in my cheap video camera...

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to let you know it's been about a year since I shot my first paid wedding!!! So technically, it's been a year since I've in business...and I want to thank all of you for helping me out. It was because of your AWESOME word of mouth that I survived my first year...and to RETURN THE FAVOR, I'm giving FREE shoots! Yes...you read that right...FREE....this is how it'll work:

If you refer me to a friend and they book me for their wedding, you get a FREE shoot....and yes, this includes the CD (no hidden cost...I'm not trying to be sneaky...this is totally FREE)...
So send your friends to me...tell them to drop your name...and if they book me for their wedding,  you get a free shoot...because I RETURN THE FAVOR!

Also...more free stuff (after all it is FREEwise fotography)...From today until August 31st, if you book a family shoot and purchase the CD, you get a FREE 8x8 20 page photo album...yes, the good photo album...the one with your pictures printed on the page...not the cheapy one where you have to insert your 4x6 prints in some see through plastic stuff....you get the Good Stuff...free!

Also, also...don't forget, I offer Free engagement shoots ALWAYS...with zero obligation to book me. My free engagement shoot is like the test drive...try it out first before you commit...try me out to make sure we're the perfect fit...and again, the CD is included free of charge or obligation to book me!

Follow me on twitter and be my friend on facebook...because I'll be announcing more Free stuff in the near future!!!


Me rocking film...unsuccessfully...I'm not perfect...what can I say...?

No comments:

Post a Comment