Friday, July 24, 2009

Which is your favorite?

Today I met with Jerome to download the shots he got from last weekend's wedding onto my computer...this gives us an opportunity to look at the fotos...critique them...talk about them...discuss what could have been done differently (he usually tells me what he could have done differently)...and compliment him on super awesome fotos....like these 4 below.

Unlike the last time I showcased Jerome's work, I did not post process these...I wanted to show you his work from top to bottom!

Which is your favorite?  Mine is 3, but they are all awesome.   Leave a comment...tell us which is your favorite and why.

5 comments:

  1. i would say #3, less expected than the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. it's an honor to be showcased in your blog. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! I love him! ahahha he's getting better and better....

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 because you caught an intimate moment that no one else even saw......they will remember that forever! Making the people connection makes you a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete