Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Food #1

A while back, I used to write down things I would be thinking...maybe passages or sayings...I don't know....

Well today I was thinking about how we have this tendency to think we know everything...everything about life, etc...

So for the past few years, I have been on this mission to un-indoctrinate myself...to lose everything I thought I knew...and start from scratch...

Anyway...here's my thought, my passage, my saying for today:

The more you know about life, the less you actually know....
The less you know about life, the more you'll learn...

I'll try to do these routinely...I have folder somewhere hidden with a lot of things I wrote down...we'll call these - Food....these are a consequence of  3 1/2 years of driving 1 hour to and from work...

peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment