Sunday, January 25, 2009

Production Stills...

On Friday, Marc Boese (from the freewiser
blog) sent me an e-mail asking me if I could take some production stills for a short film they are working on...a short film for the 48 Hour Film Project...national contest....see, they won the Orlando 48 Film Project...so they were invited to compete in the national contest...

So Saturday, yesterday, I went and took a few fotos...


Mark Hubbard - Director of Photography...peace...

Talent, Steven (in back) and Eric goofing off between takes...

More goofing off...striking a pose!

Marc Boese (Director), Eric (Actor), Matt (Assistant Director & Co-Writer)...not sure what Boese is up to?

Boese reviewing the script...

Pensive Moment

Steven hanging-out...waiting...


Light Moment...

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, it was good to see you this weekend. Is there any chance I could get any of those stills, por favor, Ezra?

    Email me :)

    -Steven

    ReplyDelete