Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Something New!

You know what's the greatest thing about buying clothes? You can try it on first to see if you like it!

You know what's the worst thing about buying anything? When you can't try it first...you know, like 80% of what you buy on the internet! Really, have you ever bought clothes off the web...I haven't and would never...my wife has...and I think 90% of it went back...

So, I imagine, that brides and grooms, who hire a photographer, feel that same state of "did I get the right size?" insecurity...

Well, to soothe those insecurities, I am now offering COMPLIMENTARY engagement shoots to future brides and grooms...so if you're getting married in 2009 and your looking for a photographer, but are not sure about which one to go with b/c you can't try them on for size....well, just give me a call or an e-mail...Yup! Really, then we'll book your shoot...you get a test drive...and then we go from there...no obligations what so ever...

904-338-3901
freewise.foto@clearwire.net

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! once everyone sees how talented you are, they will be crazy not to book you... looking forward to our family shoot (Adam is really excited because we are in such good hands!)

    ReplyDelete