Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2009...Rana and I were discussing last night that the first 20 years of your life seem to take forever...and then the next 10 years zip by...I hope the next 10 years slow down a bit...maybe when we were younger we focused on the moment...and that made time go by sloooow....but as adults, maybe we worry too much about tomorrow and don't enjoy today...and then before you know, 10 years of your life have flown by???

Well, to start the New Year, I have a few new things to report.
As most already know, Rana and I had a son December 10th!

Also, my website has been totally revamped....the web address is the same...visit here.

I have also started a new blog - freewiser...it's pretty cool...you'll be able to witness 4 or so bloggers attempt to work for themselves...you'll see our failures and successes...and hopefully we'll motivate some to realize they don't have to settle for the 9-5, rat race job, but instead they can do something they really love!

Thanks for visiting and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment