Monday, December 29, 2008

What Happened!

Yeah...the Buccanners Tanked...this is probably worse than their inaugural season in which they went 0-14...by the way, thanks Lions - 0-16....this should be the last mention of the Bucs inaugural season....

Regardless, they blew it...they were 9-3 a month ago...just behind the Giants...you know...Bucs fan were thinking...hmmm....we're playoff bound...win a few games and play the Super Bowl at home...that's right, the Super Bowl is in Tampa...but the Bucs won't have a chance to try the improbable....it will remain improbable...BECAUSE they lost the last 4 games of the season!!!

Ouch...they suck...see, this is why a couple of seasons ago I stopped caring...I used to care a lot...I went to 3 games at Soldier Field....yeah, I saw the Bucs play Chicago 3 times in CHICAGO...I wore my Bucs stuff....even cheered them on when they beat the Bears and won the division (the old skool division)....but then I stopped caring the season after the Super Bowl.

Those guys won the big game...did the improbable of that time...then the following year...started off ok...lost a tough one vs. the Panthers b/c they blocked like 10 field goals....then they blew a 24 point lead against the Colts...blew that big, enormous lead with 6 minutes left in the game...and then they just fell apart...didn't even make the playoffs....yup, the Bucs were the first to do something again...the first team to win a Super Bowl and then fail to make the playoffs the following year....

I got interested a little when Chris Simms took over at QB and got them in the playoffs...but that didn't last long...and then the following season they had like a 100 QBs...so that was a crappy season....and then last year, they some how managed to make playoffs with a 9-7 record...but again they figured a way to lose.....

See, it's way too much stress...all this up and down stuff....this is why I stopped caring...but this year I started caring again...I don't know...I think I need to switch teams...at least for this year...I know, that's selling out...and I grew-up in Tampa, but Miami is in Florida???

Go Dolphins...plus, I'm like the only person on Earth who likes Ricky Williams and would defend him in any argument about his early retirement!  Fins Rule...

No comments:

Post a Comment