Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thomas Family!

For the first time, I woke-up this morning with my son on the bed...not just him, but everyone else...Sani, Rana, and Taavi...and even Sofia (the cat)...It was so different...and I have all these new responsibilities I typically miss out on...but today, I woke-up, got myself ready, made breakfast, ate with my daughter (which we do almost every morning), bathed her, helped her pick-out clothes, brushed her teeth, went back downstairs and cooked again...this time lunch...Rana and Taavi finally came downstairs...ate breakfast/lunch...I washed more dishes than I ever want to...and then got myself ready for the Thomas Family shoot!   

The Thomas Family are a great bunch...so hospitable...fun...and just family!  They had 3 generations present for the shoot...wow!  

Julie, daughter of Mrs. & Mr. Thomas, e-mailed me and asked if I could photograph her family...I almost had to cancel the shoot...but my wife is awesome...and Sani is such a great helper...

So here's a few from today's shoot with the Thomas family!






Julie and Blake!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I just want to say: Fantastic!!! You're a great photographer. I think I like the photo of that two little child. Good Luck...

    -Sofi

    ReplyDelete