Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ahhhhhhhh....Bucs?

Last night I hung-out at Ron & Melissa Rodriguez's house to watch the Bucs game...that might be the last time I watch a Bucs game at their house...bad omen! I'm a little supersitious...???

The Bucs blew in grand fashion...I mean 1976 blew it! Where was their defense? Carolina ran for over 300 yards...they let two running backs rush over 100 yards...and the Bucs let Steve Smith wide open? Now the Bucs need to win out to stay in the play-offs...next weekend they have to WIN!

On a good note, I beat Ron Rodriguez at Madden....yup...I beat him at his own game.......!!!!



3 comments:

  1. first off, we had nothing to do with the fact that Barber likes to try to neck tackle a running back coming full speed at him. plus, it's hard for a d-linemen and linebackers to make a tackle... when THEY'RE ON THEIR BACK!!! plus, they had opportunities in the first half to convert INT into points which could have been the difference if they put up six instead of three. i don't know what's worse tho, Garcia's happy feet or the number of dropped passes down the stretch.

    oh! next time we meet up to play madden the gloves are coming off. had a lot of fun hangin last night. talk to ya soon homie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and that logo is horrible!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, the logo isn't much worse then that old Patriot guy hiking the ball...keep practicing...I might have to pull out my old Madden 2003 just to sharpen my skills....

    peace....thanks for the good time....

    ReplyDelete