Thursday, December 18, 2008

Madden...and Ron Rodriguez...

I don't know if you remember, but I shot a music video for Ron Rodriguez...well, I'm nearly finished with the project...so today I visited Ron so he could check out what I got so far...

Well, we took care of business...and then we had to play another round of Madden...I had the game...I scored and took the lead...but I missed the extra point...one of those ooops...you know...I pressed the wrong button...that button is how you kick field goals on Tecmo Bowl???

So Ron got the ball back...down 6 and scored a TD with about a 1:30 left in the game...he made his extra point....I had a chance at the end but blew it...next time Ron...I'm winning out...just like the Bucs will do in order to stay in the Playoffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment