Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winner of the "Best Most Creative Comment" contest!

Alright...so today I announce the winner of the gift certificate.

For all who don't know, the person who left the "best most creative" comment on my website about my wedding stills (rings, dresses, shoes...things that don't move) wins a gift certificate to the World Market!  www.worldmarket.com/home.jsp

So today is the day. I got some cool responses...but I it narrowed down to 3 choices...the top 3 were:
Karen (who owns Pearly White Properties...a location where I have shot a wedding) said this about the foto above - "I love this picture...it is my favorite. I think its unique but also is sexy and pretty. 'Diamonds and shoes are girls's best friends.' You never can have enough of either!"

Anyone who says my "shoe pictures" are sexy must get a lot of recognition! Thank you for contributing...I'll be e-mailing you soon, so I can see what fotos I can contribute to your awesome website!  www.pearlywhiteproperties.com 
Christine (who's wedding I will photographing this summer) - said this about the above picture - "I love the beauty and simplicity of this picture.  I think it captures the essence of true love - simple and beautiful!"

This was my favorite comment... it's so true...because it is my favorite comment, you'll be getting a free DVD slide show of your engagement shoot!

But the winner of the "Best Most Creative Comment" goes to.....drum roll....... Rayshawn!
Yup...read this about Pinball Marchine picture...ridiculous...but it is the Best Most Creative Comment!

"I like this one because that is exactly how Sabrina and I were dressed on our wedding day! Minus the dragon, those babies are expensive...sheesh."

Rayshawn had me laughing for a good 5 minutes...I'm still chuckling...

Congratulations Rayshawn...the gift certificate is in the mail...

Alright...stay tuned....I'll be having another contest up soon...you'll be helping me choose my new logo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment