Saturday, December 27, 2008

Going out of my mind!

The Marley vibes down below are keeping me sane...

The last week has been pretty rough...especially the last two days...
I have washed so many dishes and I think it's a world record!  I need to start using the dishwasher but I feel like I need to revolt against some forms of technology....but I'm thinking that dishwasher will be more economical....and a timesaver....???

I haven't shot in a while (a week or so)...it's the season...but it's what I love to do...it beats washing dishes!
Also, I have cooked so much...it's annoying...back when I was in high school, after a short stint with a hotdog stand, I decided I would never work in the food industry...well between cooking 3 meals a day and washing dishes, I might as well open up for business!

Well, because of my insane boredom and being cooped up in the house...serving and serving and more serving, I revisited some old photos that I originally took and never had time to do anything with them....so I present them here....hidden....but now revealed because of extreme boredom and a serious desire/passion to do what I love - photography...and post processing!

Enjoy...call me for a shoot...I'm bored!

Early morning from my deck...love this...will miss this when/if we move...
Last years b-day present...thanks cousin Julian...this was my favorite b-day present ever...too bad the Bucs lost...hopefully they win tomorrow!
shhh...and excursion from work (lunch break!)...a while ago....experimenting with filters!

A carnival...next to the mall....good practice for me....messing with long exposures and tripods...

All these shots were taken in 2007...when I first was getting started....???

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ferris Wheel! The angle and the movement are great- like from a child's perspective, it takes me back to what the fairs used to be like...

    ReplyDelete