Sunday, March 22, 2009

Danielle & Paul's Wedding!!!

Ok..just got back from Danielle and Paul's wedding...and these two are so awesome.  I remember when we first me to discuss their wedding...it was Barnes & Nobles...and I was totally psyched to work with them, b/c they like abstract, outside-the-box, "oh my god, you didn't" type of photography.  So it was a perfect for me...and them!  

Well, their wedding ceremony was at the Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum - go there...especially if you do any kind of photography!  While the crowd was filling in, the Postal Service was playing in the background -  now how cool and outside-the-box is that!

And during the reception, the DJ was just killing it...I mean, I was ready to put my cameras down and start breaking dancing.  He played all kinds of old skool hip-hop...and then he played some Del Da Funkee Homosapien and other underground hip-hop vibes that I used to listen to when I was a teenager...and then he switched it over to Soca...and then finished with my favorite - BOB MARLEY!

Here's a few pics from the day...enjoy...



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Ezra. I had a fantastic time shooting with you yesterday. Danielle and Paul are a super fun couple and I loved everything about their wedding. I can't wait to see how all the images turn out to tell their story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job- can't wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it !! These are great ! Very UNTRADITIONAL!

    ReplyDelete