Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Questions for me...

About a month ago, I sent out an e-mail to past "clients", future "clients",  friends, and family. In the e-mail I asked them to put themselves in the shoes of a prospective client.  I then asked them, as "prospective clients," what would you want to know about me...ezra, the photographer?

I received many questions and I plan to answer a few on my blog...but the purpose of the e-mail is to assist me with a series of videos we're making for my bio section on my main website.

In the meantime, I'll answer a few here on my blog...it will probably take a series of blogs, b/c there was a lot of questions!

The most common question was - How long have you been a photographer?

Answer:  My whole life...I just never had any cameras...just my eyes...serious...but that's not the answer most would want to hear.  So the preferred answer -  not very long...I've been shooting weddings for a year this month!  That's not long, but experience doesn't always equal quality...judge my work by my fotos...not how many years I've been shooting.

Another question was - Are you a Christian?  And if not, can you be sensitive to my desire to approach the photoshoot/event from a faith-based perspective?  

Answer:  I am a Christian, but not by any traditional or conventional standards...and I am open to all faiths and walks of life...I judge no one based on what they believe (as long as they are not harming anyone).  Again, I am open to all faiths...and I am sensitive and respectful to all walks of life!  (But Hindu weddings or engagement ceremonies are the best, b/c they don't typically eat meat...so I can partake!!!)

And here's a couple of pictures...just b/c pictures are cool to look at! 


No comments:

Post a Comment