Thursday, March 5, 2009

plants, plane, feline, and stroller....

Here's a super random post...ok, to make it meaningful, I recently heard a stat that says we are 90% of our experiences...10% of the now....more on this in another post...but for now, here's some random fotos...and the stroller is up for sale....$150....contact me if you're interested - ezra@freewisefoto.com


Azaleas....blooming in my backyard!



Oleander...with noise...see, photogs are trying to get rid of noise...I like to add it!



Nice to have palm trees in FLORIDA!



The miracle of flight...those people are way up in the sky...wonder what they're doing?



Judah...the outside cat we take care of...he could use a home...but he is ruff around the edges..but very sweet....



Self-explanatory....

2 comments:

  1. The photo is very beautiful.i like it very much if you like Air jordan or you are intersting in Jordan shoes.welcome to my blog.
    Air jordan melo 1.5
    Air jordan 2.5
    Air jordan 3.5
    Air jordan VI ring
    Air jordan 10.5
    Air Jordan 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...a blog about Air Jordan's...??? If you like Air Jordan's, maybe you might want to check out this blog...me, personally, I like New Balance....???

    ReplyDelete