Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Social Worker and Truant Officer Recognition Celebration!

So today was the Social Worker and Truant Officer Recognition Celebration for Duval County Public Schools...for those who know me personally, then understand I how I ended up getting into to this charitable little gig ;)...

The Month of March is Social Worker Recognition Month...so every year, the school board does something for us...I mean the Social Workers...but we also inlcude the Truancy Officers, because in reality we're all doing the same thing...

Well, to spice up our little celebration, I suggested we do a foto booth with some outrageous props...so here's a few fotos from the day...enjoy and celebrate these Social Workers and Truant Officers...these people work really hard in our community helping families and children that are in some really undesirable situations...







No comments:

Post a Comment