Sunday, May 31, 2009

Connie & Daniel

This morning I met with Connie & Daniel at one of my all-time favorite spots (except for the bugs) - Big Talbot Island! We hung out there for about an hour laughing and giggling (Connie does a lot of laughing...and that's a good thing!!!). After shooting there we worked our way down Heckscher Drive to try out Steve's Famous Peanuts...and yes, they are good...get the cajun boiled peanuts...and much thanks to Connie and Daniel for the gift. 

Connie and Daniel have known each other since middle school - which I think is incredible (considering I have only talked to one person from my middle school days - thanks to Facebook). They will be getting married July 11th at the Mizell House - thanks Kaci ;)

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the peanut stand shots! you are talented.

    ReplyDelete