Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh my...another ridiculously awesome wedding - Adriane & Edward!

I couldn't think of anything more fun, exciting, and rewarding as wedding photography!  I have done a lot of exciting things in my life - buzzer beaters...win championships (nothing professional, but still meaningful), climb mountains, graduate from high school, college, etc...but wedding photography is just the greatest thing - outside of my own marriage...and my children.  There's nothing like a couple choosing you to photograph their most important day in their life because they like they way you do it!  That means so much to me...so here's a sneak peek...I mean, more like a gaping hole where you can get some serious insight to Adriane and Edward's wedding...along with some commentary...

This is a serious problem of  mine...cropping off peoples heads???

Hopefully Kaci sends me the foto of me doing this shot (hint, hint)...then I can tell you what I did...it's nothing revolutionary, but super fun!  



Hill Top...Orange Park...




Traditional...very nice...safe...

Off camera lighting...

And then comes the weirdness...off camera lighting...slow shutter...and some manual zooooom!
Oh...and rear sync flash...

Repeat.

Here's another problem of mine...where as most photographers use their flash by bouncing light off the ceiling, I'm on a crash course collision with light!  I love it...it came out of necessity...not every wedding can you bounce light...now I love it...I rarely bounce light, b/c shooting into the light or using it as side light adds a lot of drama to the foto...at least I think...

BANG!

BOOM...it's like an explosion!!!  

And then a little something extra...

Well, I hope you all enjoy the funky, fresh style now known as freewise!

4 comments:

  1. Love them all- had a blast tonight, and yes...I will get you the shots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous....

    i love you... you are an awesome photographer and artist...

    ~Adriane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos!!! They're wicked awesome. I cant wait to see more!!! - Crystal

    ReplyDelete