Sunday, May 24, 2009

Katie & Jason...

Today I met with Katie and Jason in Fernandina Beach for a little fotoshoot.  Katie & Jason drove down from St. Louis to spend time with family...see, Jason is Edwin's brother...and Edwin and Jason are my cousin's wife's cousins...wow, that was confusing...on Valentine's Day I did a fotoshoot for Edwin and his wife, Shea...and they referred me to Katie & Jason...who are cousin's to my "cousin in-law."  Ha...I think that makes sense...maybe not?

Katie & Jason both served in the military...where they met.  (Jason is now in the reserves.) Jason is originally from TAMPA (and he's a die hard Bucs fan!!!) and Katie is from Rockford, Illinois (right outside of Chicago)...cool...right! 

Here's Edwin & Shea...thanks for the word of mouth!!!



And here's Katie & Jason...by the way, Katie is 7 months pregnant and expecting a boy...they are going to have their hands full!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment