Friday, May 22, 2009

"The Rayshawn"

Do not attempt this in photoshop!  This is pure...natural...organic twist...we shall call it the Rayshawn.  Rayshawn was my roommate back in college - Valparaiso University.  On my recent trip to Chicago we hung-out quite a bit.  While walking back to the car, I decided to experiment...Rayshawn was willing to participate.  So in honor of him, we call this "The Rayshawn."

How did I do "The Rayshawn?"
I slowed my shutter speed to 1/25th....this seems to be the magic number...then I closed my aperture up a little to prevent any major "blowing out" - f/6.3
I was using my cheapo 17-50 Tamron 2.8 lens...I was at 32mm.
Twist rapidly, but smoothly...try to keep the focal point in the middle as you twist your camera...

If you pull out your shoulder doing this, I will not be held responsible!

1 comment:

  1. Believe me...it takes time to master and you do it well :)

    ReplyDelete