Thursday, April 30, 2009

Questions for me...#4 and misc...

Ok...so I'm really struggling to get my posts out on the timeline I said I would...I mean, it's past midnite and here I am trying to write a blog....ouch....

Well first...some miscellaneous. For my media packaging (the package I use to put the disc my clients receive after their wedding) I choose Loktah. As you may already know, I try to be green - that is environmentally conscious...so I dig this company. If you are vegan, the loktah tree packaging is dipped in beeswax...I buy the hemp one...it's vegan!




Questions for me...

Question #1:

Someone important wrote,"Personally, I want to know family background of the photographer I'm working with - wife, kids, pets, etc..."

Here's my answer - I'm married to my wife, Rana...for almost 10 years!!! We got married when we were pretty young...so I'm not super old or anything....I hope? I have a daughter who is going to be 4 years old this Monday...we'll be going to see the sunrise for her b-day...we do this every year! I also have a son who was born in December 2008. We have a cat...Sofia...she's about 9 years old...and I love to pet her...it's quite therapeutic. We also take care to two outside cats...and I think we inadvertently feed the raccoons too? I play a little guitar...love sports, even though I'm semi-retired...music is really important to me...and I love nature...especially the mountains....especially the ones in Oregon!


Question #2:

What is your favorite detail to capture at weddings?

This one is easy...shoes!!! Yes, I love photographing shoes...rings are good too...but shoes are the best!


1 comment: