Monday, April 13, 2009

Food #6 - Reflection

This weekend as I was shooting that massive 9 session day, Dani and I were walking when we noticed Saw Palmettos were growing through the asphalt - yes, that's correct...little palm frongs were coming straight out of the parking lot...lots of them...I wish I would have taken a picture...

The Most High created the earth...the plants, the sky, the rain, the clouds, the wind and all other natural things on earth (sorry Atheists...hopefully no offense was taken).   It seems people forget that He is the artist that created all these wonderful things...and like a TRUE ARTIST, these things He created are a reflection of Him.  So, there you go...check the Saw Palmetto growing out of the asphalt...God is persistent...resilient...and simply can't be stopped!

*Note:  I refer to God as a he simply b/c of the culture I live in...but I don't think God is a man or woman...that's reserved for us on earth...but he created us...so it's a reflection of him...he can be your Father...and he can be compassionate, loving, and nurturing just like a mother can...hmmm...that's some serious food...

Puerto Rico from an Airplane...April 2008...


Natural trees near a golf course...El Conquistador - Puerto Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment