Saturday, April 4, 2009

Emily & Mike!

Emily & Mike took advantage of my complimentary engagement shoot.  That's right...if you're looking for a wedding photographer, I offer a complimentary engagement shoot to ensure that the bride and groom are choosing the right photographer...and it also helps me make sure I'm choosing the right bride and groom - my style is not traditional...so if I shoot an engagement session and the couple only want traditional photos, then I know I'm not the right photographer for them...and it won't be too much fun for me capturing their day...nor will they be pleased with the product...so I offer complimentary engagement shoots so we can be sure that we will all be happy!!!

Here's a few from Emily & Mike's engagement session...I hope they like them...





Thanks Melanie from La Dolce Vita Studio
She inspired me to go after a shot like this...I've seen them before, but typically refrain...but I'm glad I went for it...thanks Melanie ;)


If you ever get the opportunity to participate in one of my shoots, be prepared for anything.  On the way to Emily & Mike's shoot, I saw an abandoned shopping cart on the road.  Being that I have a pick-up, I pulled over and chucked the cart into my bed!  After the shoot, I ended up taking it to Wal-Mart...where it originally came from...my Karma is a little bit better now!

Here's s clone that truly went wrong.  I'm not new to clones...done them before, but they are novelty.  When you are shooting a clone shot, a lot can go wrong...and a lot went wrong from the get go.  SHADOWS!  If you zoomed up on this shot, you'd see what I'm talking about...but regardless, I had to show this shot...but I don't recommend blowing this foto up to a 11x14 or greater...sorry Emily & Mike...???


I apologize for the long post...hope you enjoyed....and also, "Food" will now come out on Mondays..."Tidbits" will be on Thursday...and "Questions for Me" will be posted on Wednesdays...take care..... 

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Ez- I love the shopping cart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezra this session is beautiful!!! Great stuff... seriously love the laying in the grass shot (and not because you gave me a shout out) that and the one below it are my favorites! PS: when all else fails lay down! ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete