Monday, April 6, 2009

Food #5 is Love!

Ok...so I'm trying to be a bit more organized with a few of my recurring topics.  Today is Food...and food is hard to put on a certain day, b/c it's typically something that comes to me out of nowhere.

But here's something that I have thought for years now and was reminded of last night while "watching PBS" (post processing fotos).  Last nights show was about the 3 major religions and that region of the world (the Middle East)...

Food #4

In this time that we live in, there seems to be so much WAR going on...so much HATE...so much ANGER.   And we can see this in our daily lives as well...people rolling eyes at their co-worker...the person in the car in front of you yelling and making unkind gestures at the next car...the rude customer service personnel, etc....you get my point.

It seems most people have forgotten their ROOTS.  A lot of people have clung on to their certain beliefs...and sometimes these beliefs cause differences...and because someone else may believe something differently, we're quick to allow ourselves to feel negatively towards that person.  My point in Food #4 is that we have forgotten our ROOTS...we have forgotten the foundation of our existence...whether you are Jew, Christian, Muslim, and even Atheist, we have all been created on the foundation of LOVE...the foundation of our existence is LOVE!  Nothing else really matters...really!  So if we throw away all our goofy philosophical, theological, and political differences, LOVE will be the only thing standing...the only thing BINDING us...LOVE is the only thing that matters! - Food #4 - The Foundation of our Existence is LOVE.

And here's couple of pics - the clouds today above my house...looks like an x-ray of a hand?


And my backyard...my Sanctuary created by the Most High...and a little of my Mexican landscaping skills -what a shame - my landscaping skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment