Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jayme & Wesley's Wedding...freewise style!

Hey...had an awesome day photographing Jayme & Wesley's wedding!  Their wedding took place at Laurel Island Links outside of St. Mary's, GA.  

Here's a few fotos...these really depict my style...freewise...nothing conventional...strictly "you never know what I'm bringing to the table."

Thanks Ronny for your help...much needed help!  

enjoy...




Today was draft day in the NFL...so we had to do something along those lines...




I paid the price for this one...a mosquito bite on the forehead...nice look for the ceremony!



Thanks Ronny for seeing this...thanks 90mm for being macro...and thanks God for helping me understand Shutter Speed, ISO, and Aperture...and thanks to anyone who I forgot to say thanks to...???





2 comments: