Saturday, April 4, 2009

question for me....#2

Here's a couple more questions I was asked regarding me and my fotography:

What kind of photography do you do (commercial, bridal, head shots, all of the above, etc.)?
I am a wedding photographer, a lifestyle photographer, and a musician photographer...
Lifestyle photography includes families, couples, singular person, person with pet, etc....as long as you can be yourself...lifestyle photography should reflect you...I also dabble with head shots and am very picky when it comes to working with models - it's got to be decent!



What is your background (where did you go to school)?
I attended Valparaiso University and received a degree in Social Work and a minor in Speech Communication.  I also attended FCCJ where I received my certificate in Video Production.  Via my courses in Video Production, I was introduced to photography - hey, how ya doing?  


Have your photos been published in any magazines or books?
Soon...we're working on this...soon...in the meantime I have an ad here.

And here some fotos...

Sunset over Ashland, Oregon...taken Winter 2007.


Somewhere in Oregon...2007...baa-baa....

Northern Cali...2007.

And a local one...Mathews Bridge here in Jax...9/2007...a picture for my class assignment...

2 comments:

  1. wow love the photos in this post! The sunset and sheep pics are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dani...taken with my first DSLR - Nikon D40...and a broken left hand...

    ReplyDelete