Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food # 8 - two days late: Don't Panic...and don't tell anyone where the secret button is?

Ok...two weekends ago after Emily & Mike's wedding, I lost my alarm pad...and my truck was in the parking lot of a Catholic Church...and people were still there!  See, I left for the reception with the bride & groom...Shain, my partner that day, drove up to the reception in his car.  So after the wedding was over, he took me back to my truck...and at some point between leaving the reception area and getting to the church, I lost the alarm pad for my truck....b/c the alarm pad broke from the key chain years ago!

So I had to break into my truck and try to manually disarm the alarm in the parking lot of a busy church.  The last time I tried this, I had Sound Advice on the phone telling how to do it...so I didn't have much faith that it would work...but I remained calm...and I DIDN'T PANIC!

Here's a little video of how the whole thing went down....



The sad thing about all of this, is that after I shut the alarm off, Shain found my the alarm pad on the floor of his car....duh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment