Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emily & Mike...married!

Today...oh,it's past midnight...ok, yesterday, I had the opportunity to shoot Emily & Mike's wedding.  It was totally, insanely fun!  They got married at St. Joseph's Historical Church...the reception was at the San Jose Country Club.
Ah, and they got their hair & make-up done at Tranquility Salon & Day Spa.  The owner was nice enough to let us in and shoot the ladies while they were getting ready!

The reception was super fun...again, I wanted to get on the dance floor...when you play some salsa, merengue, and reggaeton...forget about it...you have no choice!

Here's few (a lot) fotos...thanks Emily & Mike for allowing me this opportunity...have fun in Jamaica...bring me back a Bob Marley souvenir!
Corinna (Corinnahoffman.blogspot.com) - I used the portable soft box here...

And here too....

And this one...with some severe back lighting/flares/blow-out!

Oh...this one too...

But not this one...it didn't recycle fast enough, but I'll take it!
Mama Fader trying not to breakdown...ah Mike...you have an awesome mother who loves you a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice- Ez. I really like the silhouettes and the baby dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a true artist
    Love, Mama Fader

    ReplyDelete