Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Questions for me...

More questions:

How flexible - if at all - can you be with payment of services in light of the current difficult economy?  Can I be afforded the opportunity 'pay ahead' up until the day of
 the event - or be billed?

How flexible? I don't stretch on a routine basis anymore...but regarding my services, I'm pretty flexible. I've had several clients pay me little by little until their big day. But in order to set your date in stone, I need a retainer...and that's $600 right now...not flexible there...


How would you describe your "style" of photography?

Freewise...that's how I describe my style of photography. I try to keep my fotography fresh and unique as possible...but most importantly, when you shoot with me, it's going to be fun! What good is my style of photography if you aren't having any fun...so for me, my style of photography is important, but it's more important to me that you (the client) is having super-duper amounts of FUN!


Are images available to your clients on a cd?

Yes...on CD for "regular" shoots...DVD for weddings...DVD has more memory...hence, can hold much more info. This is a digital world...I highly recommend getting a CD over prints...prints fade, get washed up, bend, get finger prints, etc....so get your fotos in digital...keep'em on the disc I give you...back them up on your computer...make another and lock it in a fireproof safe....and then save up some $$$ to buy a super big print and frame....and then hang it in your bathroom??

FUN!


FREEWISE STYLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment