Sunday, November 30, 2008

Darcy & Matt & Anna!

I have been so blessed...every person, family, or couple that I have had the opportunity to fotograph have been totally awesome...they are the coolest people on earth...same is true for Darcy, Matt, and Anna - they are the coolest!  

I met them today at Willow Branch Park in Riverside...I hung out with them, took some candids of them and their daughter playing, hanging out... and just being family...

Darcy is an associate with a local law firm...Matt is a reporter for the Florida Times-Union...and Anna is the lucky one...she doesn't have to go to work!!!  Oh...Darcy, Matt, and Anna or good friends with Casey, Michael, and Mariah - also the coolest people on earth!

Enjoy








3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!! I love the vest!
    Ezra, you really captured what it is to just simply "be" a family, there's nothing complicated about it!
    - Kathryn Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Erza, and thanks for making that the most painless photo event on the planet. Great job and we can't wait to see the rest of them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Matt...it was fun and I really enjoyed our time talking...and yes, it was painless for me too...thank you.

    ReplyDelete