Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dawn!

Today's adventure was with Dawn.  Dawn wanted beach pictures with a twist, so we went to Big Talbot Island....this is one of my favorite spots....Dawn was great...likes to think outside the box...I like that!  

Also, on a kind of strange note...Dawn called my tonite after reading my blog...remember my card that I found underneath that underpass...that was her stuff!

She had her purse stolen while going to a non-profit about 1/3 of a mile from that spot...she was picking up clothes for a needy family...in turn someone stole her purse...dumped all the stuff out...and then I happen to walk up on it some days later...whoa...too crazy...

On a positive note...here's a few pictures from today...we had a lot of fun...



1 comment:

  1. OK, could you tell that the comment I left in response to "Ironic but Sad" was for this one? (new to 'blogging')
    Well, now I'll respond to that...

    Folks, keep your car locked at ALL times! (Duh) Can't believe those cards were from my purse! Small darn world heh?

    ReplyDelete