Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Despair...

Ok...so I've been thinking about this for a while...

Studies have shown that LOVE heals...yup...what a surprise...We really do know this...nurturing & caring - LOVE...yes, this good stuff heals everything...physiologically heals!  Love gets rid of physical sickness...Love soothes mental health problems...Love is the cure...Love mends friendships...Love makes enemies friends...Love makes people whole and wholesome!  

So what's my point in this rant...well, it has been scientifically proven that Love heals...yet not one politician mentioned LOVE as a part of their campaign (well, Ron Paul did...)...regardless, the others didn't...our country and this whole world is in disarray due to a serious lack of LOVE...so why don't these politicians talk about LOVE...they have these super high IQs, but all they seem to talk about is bail-outs, economic woes, wars, banks, car industries, oil, axis of evil, taxes, etc...but no mention of love.  And American politics aren't the only ones guilty of this...when was the last time you heard a Prime Minister, King, Emperor, Czar, or Dictator talk about LOVE???  Maybe there afraid they'll sound too much like hippies?  

LOVE is the foundation of our existence...without it, we're lost...hopeless...desolate....like these houses...people use to live in these houses...I know...I saw it with my own two eyes...something terrible happened here...something that lacked LOVE...damn...

2 comments:

  1. EZRA! Wow, your commentary was so profound... it's a side of you I'm not familiar with.. I totally agree with all that you said.

    If you were in Detroit, Michigan (where I lived during my teen years), and tried to take a picture of the house I lived in at that time, you couldn't, as the city ended up tearing it down. I thought of that when I saw your pics of these houses and your statement about something terrible happening... I was abused in that home in Detroit... how ironic that it ended up being demolished. I believe that people want to love, but they're reluctant because sometimes it's not reciprocated, or it's abused... Doesn't mean don't love anyone, just means (for me) that the source of my love has to be Jesus Christ... so that I can love everyone unconditionally as He does me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Dawn...probably a good idea that they tour down your old house...help put some of those things to rest...

    I hope people want to love...we could use it really bad...I guess people need to start loving themselves first...and then work it from there...we're all a bit guilty here....

    ReplyDelete