Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jennifer & Tim teaser!

Back in June when I was doing a little shoot for Ron Rodriguez, my phone rang...I answered it...and Jennifer was on the other line...she was helping her friend, Andrea book a wedding photographer...this is how I met Jennifer...

I shot Andrea & Carlos' wedding...and I got a few fotos with Jennifer and Tim...Jennifer was doing Andrea's hair and Tim was being cool with the guys...

Now they asked me to do a foto shoot for their one year wedding anniversary!
Here's a few...teasers...

Thanks Jennifer and Tim...and God for giving us 77 degree weather in the end of November!!!





3 comments:

  1. Ezra,
    The pics are awesome. I especially love the french fry holder in the pic of Tim. Its definatly something unique! Maybe Burger King can use the pic as an advertisement! I also love how you captured us in the urban setting. Not to mention the shot of my ring was great as well.
    We are so excited to get the rest of them
    Thanks again.
    Jennifer and Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...you two were more awesome...and yes, I saw the BK thing on the ground...I thought about moving it...but I didn't really want to touch it and I my mind was more focused on not getting run over!!!

    Thanks Jennifer and Tim...it was loads of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Urban setting, the heels shot is great!

    ReplyDelete