Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day #1 - Colorado

The fam & I got up at 3am...jumped on a plane from Chicago at 6:50am...landed in Denver @ 10am. We quickly stopped in Minneapolis prior to reaching Denver. I picked up my rental car...I got a sweet deal on a small SUV...it cost nearly as much as renting an Impala...anyway, I get to the rental...they tell me to choose whatever SUV I'd like...so I skip the RAV 4 and go for the Hummer 3...it's much bigger...and considering I am traveling with family (hence, half the house), this vehicle is just right...except for the stares we get b/c Colorado is pretty green.

I want to apologize because on twitter I dissed the whole city of Boulder (I stated the the people in Boulder were a bit snooty)...well, I apologize. The people in Boulder are cool...but a good handful of people I came across inside the Whole Foods grocery store were snooty...???

Here's a few fotos from just outside of Boulder...literally, just outside...
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Loove the clouds over the mountain shot :) So spiritual! My brother used to live in Colorado, and I've visited him there several times.. I miss snowboarding :( Thanks for sharing the pix :)

    ReplyDelete