Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mark Hubbard's Demo Reel!

I was checking out youtube for some videos...and I stumbled across my good friends Demo Reel (Mark and I took video production classes together). While I was watching this video I was totally wowed. His videos have always been better than the rest of us in class...he always had an extra something that just blew the rest of us away...but then I saw his Demo Reel...I'm floored! I've seen the work in progress...I've seen his work grow...and I'm totally impressed...check it out...it's a must!

Note: The music is by the super talented Rickolus...and I got a fotoshoot scheduled with him! I'll post it on the blog when that day comes!

Enjoy!



Double Note: Check out 2:36...on the phone booth - Marion Crane sticker - I've worked with band member Thomas...what a coincidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment