Sunday, September 13, 2009

For all Brides-To-Be...must see!!!

This blog post is for all Brides-To-Be! I have some really cool collaborations with two fine wedding planners. I'm not going to break it down into detail...but I will say that you will most likely be able to get a wedding planner and a photographer for the price of ONE! Essentially, you will have more $ in your pocket to save, to purchase more products (albums, digital images, etc...), or splurge on that really cool DJ.

So for details you need to contact Tanya at Southern Charm Events or Heather at First Coast Weddings & Events.

Tanya's contact info:
Tanya@southerncharmevents.org
904-588-3271

Heather's contact info:
info@firstcoastweddings.com
904-739-8003

Again, what I'm offering through these two awesome wedding planners is so outrageous, you have to contact them (or contact me...).

No comments:

Post a Comment