Monday, September 28, 2009

Massive Wedding Collage!

Sometimes while working on fotos from a wedding, you get so caught up looking at one foto at a time that the "story of the day" starts to get foggy in your mind. In particular, with this last wedding...where there wasn't those traditional aspects of the American wedding (no, there wasn't a first dance...nothing got tossed...no one had to put something up some stranger's leg...)...
But due to the lack of these rituals I have come accustomed to, I was wondering what the "story" was looking like...so I decided to make a Massive Collage! First, I decided to try not to use images that were showcased on the blog or on Natalie & Scott's slideshow...and I decided to use "The Other Pictures." See, we photogs go through all our images and decide to show the best - composed correctly, exposed perfectly, etc... Well, these are the leftovers...but these are the ones that REALLY tell the story...the Grade A photos tell the story too...but I think these really capture the day...so here's Natalie & Scott's Massive Wedding Collage...made up of fotos that did not make cut to be showcased on the blog previously (the leftovers)...slapped together imperfectly...intentionally...and I hope it tells a little story...enjoy!

1 comment: