Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chicago - Day #1

Ok...so yesterday was pretty crazy! I left Jacksonville at 6:20am...got to Chicago at 9am...10am for you all back at home in Florida...

My father picked me up at the airport...we hung out at the house...I downloaded CS4 for him....he has a Nikon D90, but Photoshop 7.1??? It's from the stone ages!

Then we went to Helix Camera Store...I needed new MicroFiber Cloth...my father bought himself a 50mm 1.8 - the best bang for your buck when it comes to any photo equipment!

Then we drove north to Glencoe...we ate a little lunch on this thing they call a beach - Lake Michigan??? At least it was cool outside with little humidity.

Then while my cousins were getting ready for a little fotoshoot, my father and I played a little tennis....I played in jeans! I didn't know I'd be playing...regardless, that's how cool it is up here...that I could play in jeans!

I did a little shoot with my cousins...check the images down below! Then we drove back to the City...got stuck in White Sox traffic...and then after that hung-out with my old college roommate Rayshawn...we went to Reggie's - on the corner of Cermak and State....anyway, The Mars Volta was playing inside...we hung-out outside because the weather calls for that! We drank this beer called Gumball Head...it's pretty good!

More to come today!!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for doing the pictures with us! It was super easy and fun annndd you put up with following 4 kids in a car for directions :) You're really talented and the summer crew loves the photographs. Thankfully we had amazing weather and hopefully we can see more! thanks again see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mars Volta!! Awesome! Whatdya think about that guy's vocals!? Love it! Looks like you're having a blast up there. More disc golf soon.

    ReplyDelete