Sunday, August 30, 2009

Life.Culture.Reylius

Rewind. 2004. I just got a new job at the Boys & Girls Club at Woodland Acres (aka: Sin City). I'm the Program Director. I meet my staff...and there's one, Reylius...18 years old...living by himself at Lighthouse Bay Apartments...attending FCCJ (FSCJ)...and working as the Art Director at the Club. This calls for a lot of responsibility...and some serious growing up!

I left that job 7 months later...it was more than a job...it was your life...and I had a new born, so I couldn't afford to give my life to the club. Reylius has moved on too. Over time I lose touch with him...that's in 2005.

About a year ago, I'm sitting at the now closed Barnes & Nobles...someone comes up behind me..."hey, Ezra...???" Holy___ (I can't say on my blog)...it's Rey...with Dreads...

We swap #'s...e-mails...hang-out one time afterwards...catch-up...stay in touch...and now the foto-shoot.

Reylius now attends Edward Waters College and will be graduating in a couple of semesters.

Here's the many sides of Reylius...Life.Culture.Reylius...enjoy!


Credit goes to Jerome...once again...for helping me out! Thanks bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment