Monday, August 3, 2009

Layla (Wed With Ease) & Scott!

A few weekends ago I had an opportunity to hang-out with Layla and Scott...and their dogs...and yes, literally we hung-out...I just snapped a few shots here and there while we were talking. We first started the shoot at their house...and then we moved onto the outdoors. Forgive me, b/c I can't remember the name of the park we went to...but it was a pretty cool place with a little history behind it...I had never been there before...it's across from NAS JAX...

It was a very relaxing time...and I learned that there is ICE CREAM for DOGS...interesting...

If you need a wedding planner, check out Wed With Ease - Layla is very good people...down to earth...and she'll take care of you!

Here's a few pics...I included a few of Layla's home elements...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ezra! How fantastic. That train shot came out great. We had such a wonderful time with you. and, I love the fact that you can see our cake topper in the background of the frog shot. yes, we had a frog cake topper. :-)

    We need to hit Present Moment again soon. I think about that place all the time. I am jonesing for some vegan delights.

    BTW, it's Tillie Fowler Park.

    good work. Thanks again.
    ~Layla

    ReplyDelete