Monday, August 10, 2009

FREE!!!

Ok...this is simple. You have to guess what this is...the first to guess correctly (leave a comment) gets a free 1 hour shoot! Sorry Kaci, you can't play...and also, this is only for locals...unless you want to come in from out of town for your free shoot. Ahh...and only 2 people maximum...this is not intended for families...just singulars or couples...

So go ahead and guess away...and if I don't know you, you have to leave me some contact info in the comment section...

Well...we already have a winner! Emily wins...that's right...it's Cloud Gate...or as the Chicago locals call it...the bean. It's located in Millenium Park...this shot was taken under it...you can see my reflection in the middle of the image...I'm kind of tiny...

7 comments:

  1. This is the coin drop where the coin rolls around quickly or slowly depending on the coin size. :) I hope!

    Alexis Carter

    PICK ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Shiny and In a park(<-Clue)- Col Mustard in the kitchen with he candlestick?
    - Matt-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I have seen this...Cloud Gate in Millenium Park?

    emily fader

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the undreside of the bean in Millienium Park in Chicago, IL.

    Rachel Webb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I guess it is important to read all the way to the of your blog;) Looks like you had a good time in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL- I still could have guessed "wrong"- ha!!!

    ReplyDelete