Friday, August 7, 2009

Chicago - Day #2

Wow...another crazy day in Chicago. The last two times that I have visited this place, things are non-stop.
Today...which will be tomorrow when most of you read this...my father cooked me a nice breakfast...a late breakfast...I needed some rest from the day before. After breakfast, we went down to China Town...I tried out my new Holga...we'll have to wait to see the outcome of those fotos being that camera is a film camera. After China Town, we met my sister at my father's house...I did a little shoot for them that we will call 'the year after foto session." The session started in the alley behind my father's house...then we hopped the train into downtown...shot some near the Picasso sculpture...and then walked to Millenium Park and shot some more. We headed back on the train again...shot some cools shots waiting for the train...even used the Holga!

My sister headed out...so my father and I decided to go back into downtown and go up the Sears Tower...I mean Willis Tower...
That was a near inexplicable experience. I've been up there 3-4 times...but this time they have the LEDGE!!! I have a serious fear of heights...but this was the best therapy! This is a must do if you visit the City!

After that, we ate at the Athena Greek restaurant...and thank God, they had some Vegan alternatives!

Enjoy the pics below!

China Town


My sister Nicole and my brother-in-law Nick!


Nick looking cool while waiting for our train...you have to look cool in Chicago!

Atop the Sears Tower facing Northeast...that's Lake Michigan.


Me...on the Ledge...on the 103rd Floor...over 1000 feet above the pavement below!

1 comment:

  1. whoaa you went on the glass balcony!! so cool!

    ReplyDelete